Tuesday, April 10, 2007

still stranded

2½ weeks from today. "You've got to be kidding" was the first thought that came to mind when the bike repair guy updated me as to when the bike part is expected to arrive. He had told me in late March that it had to be ordered from overseas, but he didn't tell me it was at the peak of Mount Everest, which could be the only possible explanation for a single bike part taking more than a month to arrive. I may remain stranded at home on weekdays until May.

The silver lining in all this is that our garden is well-tended, I've had time to catch up on Latin, and Eliza is happy as a clam spending the day reading and playing.

1 comment:

Rice said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Don't know you but hope your isolation is temporary. You couldn't be stranded with a cuter DIVA!
Patrice